10 best Armaan Malik songs, from “Sau Aasmaan” to “Auliya”
April 16, 2019 · 2 Minute Read
Armaan Malik has never been a stranger to the world of Bollywood. From the very start, Armaan had everything to be the next big thing in the industry; natural talent, enthusiasm to experiment and an unparalleled vision.
His first taste of fame came as a contestant on a popular reality television show. There has been no looking back since.
Armaan has lent his voice to some of the biggest chartbusters in recent years. He’s also been successful in foraying out of Bollywood and delivering bangers which aren’t part of a movie soundtrack.
Here are the 10 best Armaan Malik songs, so far:
1. “Sau Aasmaan” – This song is not only popular for having Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra frolic across Thailand. It’s also known for being a fun-loving holiday jam that can lift your spirits instantly.
2. “Besabriyaan” – Taken from M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, “Besabriyaan” is a track that motivates. Set in the backdrop of chasing dreams, this track is perfect for those looking for that extra push each day.
3. “Oye Oye” – Recreated by DJ Chetas, this rendition of classic “Tirchi Topi Wale” is bouncy, lively and complete makeover of the original. The song mashes old-school Bollywood with electronic beats creating an enjoyable tune.
4. “Badnaamiyan” – The movie Hate Story IV may not be anyone’s favourite, but this song did climb up the charts. “Badnaamiyan” is a quintessential heartbreak song executed to near perfection by Armaan Malik.
5. “Buddhu Sa Mann” – A simple and delightful composition, this track from Kapoor & Sons goes perfectly with carefree days we all look forward to. With electronic beats in the background, “Buddhu Sa Mann” is a party essential.
6. “Tumko Toh Aana Hi Tha” – Pictured on Salman Khan, “Tumko Toh Aana Hi Tha” is a soft, slow-paced track about love and yearning. Armaan Malik’s voice lends the track a unique quality reminding you of the importance of love.
7. “Hua Hain Aaj Pehli Baar” – Another romantic song, “Hua Hain Aaj Pehli Baar” is piano-driven, smooth-sailing and sombre. It has female vocals by Palak Muchhal, and has been taken from the movie Sanam Re.
8. “Auliya” – Driven entirely by an acoustic guitar, “Auliya” sees Armaan Malik take the centre stage. His voice is on-point and velvety. The guitars add a layer of mellowness that only aids its beauty.
9. “Sab Tera” – From the movie Baaghi, this song prominently brings out Armaan’s voice. Sung with a unique style, “Sab Tera” is a romantic number, but of the happy kind. Shraddha Kapoor is the female vocalist.
10. “Naina” – From the movie Khoobsurat, it has female vocals by Sona Mohapatra. It has the feels of traditional Indian music with the lyrics written in Rajasthani. Armaan Malik hits the high-notes on-point, making the song a delight to listen to on a quiet evening.